Webinars can generate a lot of leads. But the data gathered during a webinar campaign can be complex and multifaceted, and it may be difficult to identify meaningful insights, patterns, and to determine which leads are most valuable.
Collecting data from multiple sources, such as registration forms, email campaigns, and your webinar platform is time-consuming and difficult to automate.
To get a complete picture, it's important to integrate data from all sources together. Manually tracking and analyzing webinars is time-consuming, so automating the process has many benefits, and we believe we have the right tool to help you with that.
Why automate your webinar reporting & analytics
Automated webinar reporting helps marketers in several ways:
- Measure performance: Automated webinar reporting allows marketers to easily track and measure key performance indicators (KPIs) such as attendance, engagement, and lead generation. This can help you identify which webinars were most successful and why, and use that information to improve future webinars.
- Identify trends from your registrant data: Automated webinar reporting assists marketers in identifying trends in attendance and engagement over time. This lets them understand which types of webinars are most popular with their audience and adjust their strategy accordingly.
- Optimize post-event targeting: Marketers can use automated webinar reporting to understand which segments of their audience are most likely to be interested in purchasing products or services.
- Streamline the reporting process: Automated webinar reporting streamlines the process of generating reports. This saves time and resources for marketing teams by eliminating the need to gather and analyze data manually.
- Deliver complete customer journeys to your sales team: By analyzing webinar data and reports, Marketers can also get a better understanding of the customer journey and how webinars fit into it. This helps identify opportunities for further interactions, future engagement with customers, and sales leads.
Overall, automated webinar reporting provides valuable insights that help marketers improve the effectiveness of their webinars and more effectively target their audience.
Webinar reporting & analytics in AZoIntel
By combining the data from registration forms, email campaigns, and our webinar platform, the new AZoIntel webinar reporting enables you to analyze your webinar performance and determine what actions need to be taken next.
The reporting interface is broken down into 5 key areas:
- Headline stats - all the top KPIs at a glance
- Individual Profiles - a detailed breakdown of each individual
- Promotion performance - analyze performance across channels
- Event Data - all gathered market intelligence (reg questions, polls, surveys)
- Downloadable reports - PDF and Excel Reports
Watch the Webinar Reporting Demo with AZoIntel
This video explains each of these 5 key areas of webinar reporting.
The data shown in the video is from our demo account
This latest update to AZoIntel is designed to make analyzing your webinar performance as straightforward as possible so that you can get more from your webinar campaigns.
If you would like to learn more about how AZoNetwork can help you reach new audiences and generate better leads through webinars, then you can find more resources below or book a 1:1 webinar demo with us.
- Additional Webinar Resources - Click Here
- Book a Webinar Demo - Click Here