Marketing Science at Lab Innovations and Advanced Engineering 2021
The AZoNetwork team is attending LAB Innovations, co-located with Advanced Engineering at the NEC in Birmingham UK on Wednesday 3rd & Thursday 4th November.
Claim your FREE Ticket
Discuss Digital Marketing Strategy
AZoNetwork’s very own Marketing team will be on booth ready to answer your questions and talk digital marketing.
- From brand awareness and online visibility, to inbound lead generation and sales
- Marketing smarter, not harder - Making your big rock content work for you
- How to craft compelling Social Media Content
- Planning Webinars and Podcasts
- And much more...
Book your Free SEO Health Check
Dave Cockett, Head of SEO and Web Services will be on hand to walk through SEO strategy, keyword analysis, paid ad strategy and much more. Book your SEO Health Check appointment here.
Book your SEO Health Check
Get a demo of AZoIntel Analytics
AZoIntel enables you to view your customer journeys at a deeper level; empowering you to understand more about the behaviour and characteristics of your customers throughout their buying process. Visit the booth and we’ll show you how you can:
- Measure effectiveness of your campaigns
- View high performing content
- Track lead generation and buyer journeys
- Optimise SEO performance
- Enhance your Google Ad strategy
View AZoIntel Features and Benefits
Take our survey for a chance to win one of 20 x £100 Uber Eats vouchers
To establish industry benchmarks in Marketing Science we are gathering information from scientific marketers. Not only will our survey provide you with insights into the Marketing Science landscape, but we are offering the chance to win 1 of 20 x £100 Uber Eats vouchers
Greatest Marketing Challenges
As it’s the first time we’ve been able to get together with fellow Scientific Marketers, we’ll also be asking:
- What has been your greatest Marketing Challenge over the past 12 months? (Don’t say COVID!)
- What have you learned from Marketing through COVID and how will that impact your Marketing over the coming years?
Join us at Booth B54 Wednesday 3rd and Thursday 4th November at the NEC in Birmingham.