In the latest episode of the Marketing Science Podcast, Ben Stibbs-Eaton joins Danny to discuss the importance of SEO in Science, Healthcare and Engineering's Marketing. He shares insights on how Google's current algorithm ranks websites. Listen below to learn about Google's most valued aspects of a website and how to improve your own rankings.
Ben Stibbs-Eaton is our in-house SEO Copywriting expert and is currently seeking representation for his first novel. In this episode, he shares interesting insigths and tips on how to better position your keywords.
- Why SEO should be a fundamental piece of your Marketing.
- Google's current E-A-T algorithm.
- Why featured snippets are so important and how to get one.
- Finding the balance between writing for your readers and writing for SEO
- Fantasy novels and why the Lord of The Rings movie adaptations are not too bad.
- Discussions on what actually constitutes a Scouser.
Share Your Thoughts
We'd love to hear your feedback. You can share your thoughts on this episode by commenting on the LinkedIn post. Just click the link below.
Want to be on the Marketing Science Podcast? We are always looking for guests who can share an interesting story and value to our listeners. If that sounds like you, then get in touch by contacting Danny on LinkedIn.